The Maxwell MASH air curtains stabilize indoor environments by producing powerful high-speed air flow dividing the inside and outside environments into two independent temperature zones. They save energy by minimizing air conditioned / heated air losses through opened doorways or areas with continuously opened doors.
The entire casing made of galvanized steel will never distort and will retain its great appearance throughout use. Operated by the touch of a button, it has high and low speed switch functions. Double sided water inflow points allow convertibility for installation in different locations.
*Limit switch – on/off door limit switch is provided with the MASH series to maximize energy savings.
*Power connection- Factory supplied 5 ft power cord
*Fan Speed - Two speed Hi- lo fan operation for various applications
* Attractive design- Ultra-thin air curtain design allows the use of hot water or steam for high volume heat dispersion. Casing made of galvanized steel will never distort and will retain its great appearance throughout use.
* Air Circulation- MASH series prevent the entrance of insects, dust, nocuous air, and cold/hot temperatures.
Convenient design- Installed above the entrances of supermarkets, theaters, hotels, working shops, store rooms, etc.
- Available sizes 36”, 48”, and 60” all in 115 volt
- Ultra-thin Hot water /steam heating commercial air curtain with a door switch for high volume heat dispersion.
- A double speed airflow switch makes it even more suitable for use in both summer and winter
- Natural Barrier to insects, dust, nocuous air, and cold/hot temperatures
- Installation hardware and wall bracket included
|Curtain Size (Nominal)||36 In|
|Air Volume (Hi/Lo)||618 - 853 cfm|
|Heating Source Type||Hot Water|
|Air Velocity - Hi||36 ft/sec|
|Air Velocity- LO||26 ft/sec|
|Door Size||34 - 40 In|