Light Commercial Ductless Units Provide Turn-key Indoor comfort
Klimaire ductless light commercial air conditioner heat pump systems allow HVAC installation in spaces where ductwork is impractical or impossible. Eliminating the need for ductwork is not the only advantage. Klimaire inverter-driven mini-splits also provide “true zone control,” which means each indoor unit individually controls the temperature and humidity in the room where it’s installed. The inverter-driven compressor also stabilizes room temperature and saves energy.
By means of a microprocessor, inverter mechanics sense the indoor air temperature and adjust compressor speed to run in synch with the amount of heating or cooling required to maintain the temperature. In contrast, a standard on/off system runs at maximum speed until the set temperature is reached and then turns off. The temperature must change in order for the system to turn on again. This abrupt powering on and off of the system creates uncomfortable hot and cold swings and is not energy-efficient.
* Ultra-quiet operation
* Eliminating constant powering on and off translates into longer system life
* Heat pump plus inverter can cut energy by 49%
High-tech but simple to install and use, Klimaire mini-splits are 4-in-1 systems. Choose from heating, cooling, fan and dehumidification modes. Self-diagnostics and fault display codes also make preventative maintenance simple.
KUIR | Indoor Unit
The unique, decorative and versatile design allows the Klimaire KUIR24-H2 unit to be hung flat on the ceiling or installed on the wall, close to or on the floor. Its extremely quiet and rugged construction makes this universal mount unit ideal for heavy traffic areas and public spaces, and a perfect choice for residential or commercial applications.
* Attractive, modern design
* Exceptionally quiet operation
* Ease of service and installation
* Anti-cold air function prevents cold air flow at start of heat mode
* Auto defrosting; auto restart; sleep mode
KSIE | Outdoor Unit
Klimaire KSIE024-H220-O unit is integrated with DC Inverter technology enables variable compressor speed, reducing the power usage to the minimum while keeping the indoor temperature steady and constantly controls the dehumidification process for better indoor air Quality and comfort. The outdoor unit is equipped with base pan heater ensures proper defrost drainage and compressor heating belt for longevity during harsh winter conditions. These features allow the unit to operate in winter temperature as low as-5ºF.
* Pre-charged for up to 25 feet of copper tubing
* Double cam twin rotary compressor
* Auto defrost
- Fesh air to keep healthier air quality and more comfortable ambient.
- Vertical and horizontal air flow can be adjusted with the remote control.
- Three way to connect the pipes makes insatallation much easier.
- Right and left side drain connection | Easy to remove air inle grille and filter.
|System Type||Ductless Split System|
|Cooling Capacity (Btu/h)||24000|
|Heating Capacity (Btu/h)||24000|
|HSPF (Heating Seasonal Performance Factor)||11|
|Energy Star Qualified||No|
|MOP (Maximum Overcurrent Protection)||25|
|Refrigerant Liquid Line/Gas Line||3/8" / 5/8"|
|Max Refrigerant Pipe Length||No|
|Low Ambient Operation (Cooling)||62~90 ºF|
|Low Ambient Operation (Heating)||32~86 ºF|
|Manufacturer Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Manufacturer Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|Wi-Fi Device Controlled||No|
|IAQ (Indoor Air Quality)||No|
|Indoor Unit Type||Floor / Ceiling|